I am a PhD candidate under the supervision of Pierre Olivier and Giles Reger in the Advanced Processor Technologies group at the University of Manchester. I interned at NEC Labs Europe in 2020 and am currently interning in the Confidential Computing group at MSR Cambridge.
My research interests span OSes, compartmentalization, and more generally systems, security, virtualization, networking, and free-software.
Full list on DBLP.
- FlexOS: Towards Flexible OS Isolation.
H. Lefeuvre, V-A. Bădoiu, A. Jung, S. Teodorescu, S. Rauch, F. Huici, C. Raiciu, P. Olivier.
ASPLOS'22 [ACM] [PDF] Distinguished Artifact Award!
Unikraft: Fast, Specialized Unikernels the Easy Way.
S. Kuenzer, V-A. Bădoiu, H. Lefeuvre, S. Santhanam, A. Jung, G. Gain, C. Soldani, C. Lupu, S. Teodorescu, C. Răducanu, C. Banu, L. Mathy, R. Deaconescu, C. Raiciu, F. Huici.
EuroSys'21 [ACM] [PDF] Best Paper Award!
- Towards Highly Specialized, POSIX-compliant Software Stacks with Unikraft: Work-in-Progress.
S. Santhanam, S. Kuenzer, H. Lefeuvre, F. Huici, A. Jung, S. Pagani, G-C. Muraru, S. Stabellini, J. He, J. Beri.
EMSOFT'20 [IEEE] [PDF]
- Shadow TPC Member: EuroSys'22
- Artifact Evaluation Committee Member: SOSP'21, ASPLOS'22, EuroSys'22, OSDI/ATC'22
- Subreviewer: SAC'21, COMPAS'21
Stuff I work/worked on:
- FlexOS: [Website] [GitHub] [ASPLOS'22 Artifact]
- Unikraft, the unikernel SDK: [Website] [GitHub] [EuroSys'21 Artifact]
Research I find exciting
Not mine, but really cool!