My research interests span unikernels, software compartmentalization, memory safety, and memory management. More generally, I have interest in systems, security, virtualization, computer networking, and free-software!
Unikraft: Fast, Specialized Unikernels the Easy Way.
S. Kuenzer, V-A. Bădoiu, H. Lefeuvre, S. Santhanam, A. Jung, G. Gain, C. Soldani, C. Lupu, S. Teodorescu, C. Răducanu, C. Banu, L. Mathy, R. Deaconescu, C. Raiciu, F. Huici.
EuroSys'21 [ACM] [PDF] Best Paper Award!
- Towards Highly Specialized, POSIX-compliant Software Stacks with Unikraft: Work-in-Progress.
S. Santhanam, S. Kuenzer, H. Lefeuvre, F. Huici, A. Jung, S. Pagani, G-C. Muraru, S. Stabellini, J. He, J. Beri.
EMSOFT'20 [IEEE] [PDF]
Research I find exciting
Not mine, but really cool!
- The CHERI capability machine: [Website]
- The SeL4 microkernel: [Website]
- The Mimalloc memory allocator: [GitHub]
- Coccinelle semantic patches: [Website] [GitHub]
Stuff I work/worked on: